(Picture taken in Feb 2014 at the lake when he lived with us)
This young guy who now lives in Montana, graduated from high school at 16 - turns 17 tomorrow. I'm so proud of him and love the conversations we have been having lately. He sounds so grown up now and his dream is moving to Amsterdam to attend school. I hope it comes true for him.
He looks so young here - he was in 7th grade.
This young guy who now lives in Montana, graduated from high school at 16 - turns 17 tomorrow. I'm so proud of him and love the conversations we have been having lately. He sounds so grown up now and his dream is moving to Amsterdam to attend school. I hope it comes true for him.
He looks so young here - he was in 7th grade.
Los sueños estàn ahí y hay que procurar que se cumplan.Ha demostrado ser un magnífico estudiante, debe de tener buenas oportunidades de ingresar en el lugar que sueña.
ReplyDelete@Me han gustado estas bellas fotografías.
Besos
thank you!
ReplyDeleteThey grow so quickly much faster than your children. Love that he has his cat at the lake. Does he still have it?
ReplyDeleteHi Winifred - I thought he would be with us longer so we gave in to get him a cat - thought it would help him at the age he was at but then it turned out he moved to Montana with his dad and we got the cat...she's really sweet but I never wanted another animal. But now every time we go away it costs us over 100 dollars to put her in a pet hotel for just a few days. We didn't plan on that in our retirement years, lol The issue really isn't the money, it is the fact that she stresses so bad when she has to go and when we pick her up and take her home up the mountain she literally is foaming at the mouth...I need to see if i can get her sedatives or some pot.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful...and poignant...photo.😊😊
ReplyDeleteYes, children to grow up so quickly. It feels like only yesterday that I returned home with a new baby...and now he is 27!!
Oh poor cat. They do become stressed out, just as we do, don't they?! Yes, I imagine a sedative may do the trick. I hope so!
Have a super weekend!
Hugs xxx
I love these pictures! So that's when he was trying to train the cat to be on a leash. But the cat wasn't really having it! He looks so young here. I cannot believe he is so grown up now. I do think his dream to go to Amsterdam for school will come true!
ReplyDeleteNice photos! Congratulations to him on his graduation at such an early age.
ReplyDelete