Without a doubt it is because of the ocean but a runner up of favorites are orchards and vineyards.
I took this photo through the window of the car as we sped along at about 70 miles an hour to get up to my sister's place to start the first part of our road trip. There are areas further up where the land is filled with vineyards - sadly though they are mostly corporate owned anymore... (if I have the correct knowledge about that). ..

Looks a wonderful scene :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I didn't know they are mostly corporate owned vineyards. Maybe you read that someplace. Love that picture! After the rains, everything looks so healthy and vibrant in the areas where the vineyards are.
ReplyDeletePara ser una foto en movimiento, te ha salido bastante bien.
ReplyDeleteMe encanta la variedad de colores y tonalidades de la foto.
Besos
thanks for looking and
ReplyDeleteLaura I thought K said that one time or maybe I read it. That's why I didn't want to say for sure. But it was several years ago i heard that.
Wow, what a gorgeous view!
ReplyDeletehi Connie - the whole trip up the coast is one of beauty especially from Ventura, through Santa Barbara and on up to my sister's . And then from her area up to San Francisco and beyond - more beauty... and then up to ....okay I'll stop, lol...
ReplyDelete