Gosh - just remembering how I loved Eugene, Oregon and all the towns we stopped in when my sister and I took a road trip in the spring of last year up the Northern California coast. I've taken a lot of photos lately but it seems most everything I do is here in the mountains where I live and sometimes it gets boring posting those pics. I needed color today.
In Eugene - they have a pretty big street market every week and we were fortunate enough to be there during that time. I loved all the pottery I saw. I think there are quite a few artists and creative people who lived in this University town.
I put very few pics of this trip on my blog here. I might put up more later and enjoy the trip all over again.
In Eugene - they have a pretty big street market every week and we were fortunate enough to be there during that time. I loved all the pottery I saw. I think there are quite a few artists and creative people who lived in this University town.
I put very few pics of this trip on my blog here. I might put up more later and enjoy the trip all over again.
What a great trip that was. I would like to see more of your photos from the trip so I can relive it too. You took a lot more photos than I did, so I would enjoy seeing them! Wish we were planning another road trip ... wait! We are planning on going to Monterey, Pacific Grove and some more points north maybe...at least Monterey and Pacific Grove...they are not that far from me.
ReplyDeleteyes we do have that in our future..monterey pacific grove, etc. i wish we could do that northern one again - wow what a great time that was and yes i'll post here loads of pics from that trip - i really never put many up here.
ReplyDeleteWe will just have to plan a strictly northern HWY 1 trip again in the not too distant future but after the shorter one to Monterey. You need to really see HWY one all the way up!!
ReplyDeleteAn interesting world.
ReplyDeleteL - yes yes again on hwy 1 - ...and yes yes to the monterey one - ..
ReplyDeleteI love those colorful murals!
ReplyDeletehi Connie - i do too - wish we had more murals like that around here.
ReplyDeleteWow, color for sure.
ReplyDeleteI love that wall mural and would love to eat at that restaurant outdoors.
Thanks for sharing.
Hi Sue - i would love to go back there and stop there for lunch.
ReplyDeleteI was ther 50 years ago! It looks a lot different.
ReplyDeleteWhat brilliant photos, the murals are so colourful.
ReplyDelete