This area I feel when I'm there is more of a mix of mountain and high desert. I love the way the hills are behind the houses. If ever I wanted a ranch and horses, I would choose this area, at least right now anyway.
First week of August is turning out to be really pretty around here. No humidity to speak of - warm temps but nice when sitting out in the evening.
Hope u all have a great week.
Such gorgeous landscape. The horses who live here are lucky to call this their home!
ReplyDeleteHi Val - i love the various colors on the hills behind the structures. a favorite area of mine in Big Bear. thanks for the visit.
ReplyDeleteThis area is really pretty with those hills behind them! Were they taken recently?
ReplyDeleteOh this is SO picturesque! What a stunning location to build a house...and so perfect for horses!
ReplyDeleteI would so love to live here!!😊😊
Big Hugs xxx
this looks like a perfect place to live and enjoy the scenery.
ReplyDeleteperfect "ranch".
Hi all - thanks for the look - ...i do love that area. the colors on the hills ohhh. the altitude is about 6500 to 7000 feet - somewhere around there. So they get a lot of snow in winter.
ReplyDeleteLovely area! It does look like a great place to keep horses.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful tones through their warmth.
ReplyDeletethanks for looking Connie and Catalin -
ReplyDeleteOh very interesting place darling
ReplyDeletexx
Lovely selection of photographs, it does look a beautiful area.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
thanks Sakuranko and Jan.
ReplyDelete