That area looks so beautiful! That must be a wonderful walk and it looks like good weather also.
Hello Sandy, what a beautiful place!CasaMadeira I think it was just a start formy walk; it is a small space.But when my husband and I retire fromjob; I think we'll want acres.r. Turquoise is a stone of great significance.What happened to your obsidian bowl?Thank you for visiting at the house.
Strong trees give place to safety.
I can see why--so gorgeous!
That area looks so beautiful! That must be a wonderful walk and it looks like good weather also.
ReplyDeleteHello Sandy, what a beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteCasaMadeira I think it was just a start for
my walk; it is a small space.
But when my husband and I retire from
job; I think we'll want acres.
r. Turquoise is a stone of great significance.
What happened to your obsidian bowl?
Thank you for visiting at the house.
Strong trees give place to safety.
ReplyDeleteI can see why--so gorgeous!
ReplyDelete