Translate

Thursday, November 21, 2019

MORE OF THE NEIGHBORHOODS IN TOWN FROM THE OTHER DAY PHOTOS

THesewere taken the day before the snow arrived.  Yesterday we had some snow but it's already melting away.  Another storm comes in around Wednesday of next week - suppose to be one that brings 8 to 10" of snow.  Until then I'll be outside enjoying walks and such until the next snow.








16 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful! I can feel the chill in the air just looking at them. Your angles are good on these shots too!

    We have a forecast of rain next Wednesday and Thursday. But if it does rain it will probably be at night....I hope...because we want to be out getting photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope it doesn't rain much also. Looking forward to the coast and visiting. We went up to arrow bear today and oh...the beautiful snow scenes...they had more snow than we got which is about melted now here in our area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still colorful autumn! Our is dull, windy and today we had short snow showers.
    It feels warm just looking at your wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Kaya - it is beautiful around here ...went out today and still i see color with the snow - some trees are stilll in fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kaya, it feels warm looking at your colourful images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lo bueno de estas casas es que se encuentran en un lugar privilegiado con buena vegetación zonas verdes. Ahora el otoño le regala maravillosos colores.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, 8-10 inches, that is a lot of snow coming! Even your walkways are pretty, with all those colorful leaves! I love your area, but I would be huffing and puffing climbing those hills - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Klara and just the next day we had snow!

    Thanks Mirada.... I have really enjoyed the colors this year.

    Llinda - I am not looking forward to that amount if the prediction hoilds true - it will take a long time to melt because we are on the shady side of the lake area and not much sun this time of year. After 7 years here we are getting use to these hills.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stunning...and I'd love to see it after the snow comes too!
    We haven't had any substantial snowfall here for years...
    Thank you so much for sharing all these fantastic photos with us, Sandy...they are incredibly uplifting! 😊😊

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and colorful photography ~ ^_^

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the last photo with the leaves covering the ground. So very fall! Wishing you luck with the snowstorm. I don't miss those days. Now we deal with tornado watches where we live. It is odd since I only took cover once for one up north and have done so 3 times in the past year in SC! Luckily they never turn out to be major.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...Tornados - never been in one but use to live with Tornado warnings in kansas city as a kid. We would go to the basement but never really had one strike our area.

    Thanks Ygraine, Carol and Val -... its been so nice getting out and seeing these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you live in such a beautiful spot. All the homes are so inviting.
    Enjoy your walks and I will enjoy your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photographs are so wonderfully colourful :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely and colorful views. Wow, 8-10 inches of snow is a lot to get all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks everyone - back on line after being away and coming home to what has been described as a snow cyclone which hit our mountain range this last week - we haven't had power for days until yesterday and finally internet today. I'll be visiting everyone as I move through the blog world.

    ReplyDelete