Translate

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

PHOTOS AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOODS UP HERE WHERE I LIVE

Here are some I saw yesterday.  Some days instead of nature I enjoy taking photos of houses  and try to make sure nobody sees me.














7 comments:

  1. Las casas son reflejos de la arquitectura de una zona y están condicionadas por el clima del lugar. Si queremos conocer bien un país, hay que fijarse en sus edificaciones. Son muy interesantes las casas que has fotografiado.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eighth photo is my favorite because of the colorful background, but they are all really pretty and colorful and I would enjoy a drive like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what fun! Such pretty sceneries. It's fun walking around and taking photos of homes and their surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such stunning houses...and the most amazing neighborhood in which to live!
    Oh WOW!!! 😊😊

    Have a super day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some creative and colorful houses ~ can see why you want to take great photos!

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful homes! You live in such a scenic area.

    ReplyDelete