While up at the central coast over Thanksgiving week we went to Cambria, a kind of artist colony beachy town and were hoping we could get into a restaurant to get something to eat. Since it was a holiday week and this is a popular destination we figured we would only wait a half hour at the most. Here is what we experienced.
Service was great and food was delicious and it was oh so quiet and peaceful and SO unexpected.
I have some photos I'll be posting of this beautiful town.
Service was great and food was delicious and it was oh so quiet and peaceful and SO unexpected.
I have some photos I'll be posting of this beautiful town.
Love Italian restaurants … we went to one last weekend :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
What an adorable restaurant! It is always a treat to dine in peace and quiet like this.
ReplyDeleteLa decoración es sencilla y de gusto exquisito.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Wow, your photos came out great...just like the food and everything else that day!!
ReplyDeleteWOW...what a delightful restaurant!!😊😊
ReplyDeleteAnd how fortunate that it was so quiet...must have been really enjoyable to eat there in peace!
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs ❤❤❤
What a nice surprise to eat in peace! Cute restaurant. We love finding places like that too.
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely restaurant ~ and love Italian food ~ glad you lucked out ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
What a lovely setting. Definitely a place I'd enjoy.
ReplyDeleteIt's so light and airy--lovely. I much prefer this type of restaurant to one that is dark and crowded.
ReplyDelete