This was a very unique looking house which I would love to see the inside.
Weather report for today - fog, clouds moving in, temperature dropped quickly about 10 degrees cooler than it was a little bit ago and misty rain starting. I enjoyed the last several days because the weather was nice and we were able to get out and do a few long walks around the lake(s) up here.
No snow so far predicted for the next week but possibly later on in the month.
Weather report for today - fog, clouds moving in, temperature dropped quickly about 10 degrees cooler than it was a little bit ago and misty rain starting. I enjoyed the last several days because the weather was nice and we were able to get out and do a few long walks around the lake(s) up here.
No snow so far predicted for the next week but possibly later on in the month.
So pleased you've had some nice weather and were able to get out and do a few long walks around the lake.
ReplyDeleteLove the look of this house, it's very colourful.
All the best Jan
I really like this unique house!
ReplyDeleteThat really is a cute house. You mentioned possibly getting snow - are you actually in the mountains?
ReplyDeleteHi Linda - yes - we have since 2012 and we do get snow - but not as much as higher elevations. We are at about 5000 feet. Sometimes I think I would like to live in Big Bear which is about 7000 feet especially in all seasons except winte where they get a lot more snow.
ReplyDeleteSe ve muy acogedora. La fachada tiene muy buenos colores y además tiene muy buenas zonas verdes, con plantas muy bien cuidadas.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Such a pretty house!
ReplyDeleteHope all is good with you, Sandy.
Thanks for visiting me on WordPress .
(I have no idea what I am doing there but such is life,)
Merry Christmas!
Margie
Oooh very colorful and unique house ~ neat photos ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Interesting house. I like that pretty shade of blue.
ReplyDeleteOh this is charming! I would love to see how they decorate inside too. It has to be pretty, don't you think?
ReplyDelete