Had a nice time in Redlands the other day - weather was perfect and got some shopping done, a trip through a few neighborhoods I like and back home..
Today it is snowing just a little so far but probably more by tonight. There is an area of Redlands up on the hills where the houses are beautiful and the air is sweet. Redlands is know for its' citrus groves and during the winter months you can smell the fragrant orange, lemon, and other fruit groves. It was great seeing some color!
Getting ready for a snowy week - I've covered what needs to be covered on the deck and we're all set for snow - but please please may the power stay on this time during the storm.
Those are the mountains I live in, in the background. When we first came down it was somewhat foggy for awhile and that's why the mountains are hardly visible.
Today it is snowing just a little so far but probably more by tonight. There is an area of Redlands up on the hills where the houses are beautiful and the air is sweet. Redlands is know for its' citrus groves and during the winter months you can smell the fragrant orange, lemon, and other fruit groves. It was great seeing some color!
Getting ready for a snowy week - I've covered what needs to be covered on the deck and we're all set for snow - but please please may the power stay on this time during the storm.
Those are the mountains I live in, in the background. When we first came down it was somewhat foggy for awhile and that's why the mountains are hardly visible.
These photos are so beautiful! Redlands looks so gorgeous from these vantage points!! Glad you got to enjoy some nice weather and get out and walk!
ReplyDeleteOh it must be glorious to live in the mountains! I bet those orange trees smell wonderful. Stay cozy!
ReplyDeleteI tried to imagine Redlands when I read your comment but never realized how beautiful this place is. Your photographs are spectacular and so sunny with clear blue sky.
ReplyDeleteTambién en mi provincia, hay pueblos naranjeros. Palma del Río tiene una buena producción de naranjas y de excelente calidad. Todas las que consumo en casa, proceden de esta localidad.
ReplyDeleteMe gustan las fotos que has tomado, para ilustrar esta entrada.
Besos
Beautiful scenes. I love that yellow tree. I hope you keep your power on!
ReplyDeleteMany Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
ReplyDeletecnn edition|az pet digg|cr7 AZ|thefilmmagazine|girlslife az|womanandhome magazine
Oh how scenic and absolutely stunning!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to smell those citrus fruits too...must have been truly magical to be there! Oh you are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful part of the world!!😊😊
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs xxx
So, So Lovely.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful place to live in.
Sometimes we can see the Sierra Mountains, they are pretty with the snow capped tips.
I love being close enough to see them (2 hour drive to Lake Tahoe)
That rock wall is unique...i like that its not just straight...goes with the landscape.
thanks all.
ReplyDeleteSue - I wish i could see Lake Tahoe again - it's been about 30 years.
thanks all - i enjoyed reading you.
Hello Sandy!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your nice comment.
What a beaufitul photos!
Sounds very nice to live in such a wonderful place!
Have a lovely weekend!
Beautiful photographs.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a landscape! I love the landscaping in the last photo. Such a beautiful, low maintenance look for a hillside.
ReplyDeleteDistinto paisaje con sol y cielo muy azul. Vives en un lugar precioso Sandy.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.