Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

GOTTA SAY - THIS IS SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ITS' BEST.

Today after several days of staying home we went for a walk over at Lake Arrowhead.  I passed these scenes and thought  this is perfect social distancing.   I don't know much about this place...whether it's a Hotel or Bed and Breakfast or some celebrity owns it but I will sleuth down the answer at some point.  I wouldn't mind just a modest little bungalow,  3 bd 2 bath ...and for that I would have to win the lottery.  This place probably doesn't have any homes that aren't in the millions of dollars if they are along the shoreline.

I enjoyed all your comments in the last post and enjoy that i have your blogs to visit and keep in touch.   We are having a warm up coming and it will be impossible to keep me inside.  Our county is lifting restrictions on parks, trails, etc.. We can now feel free to visit them but still keep our distance.





16 comments:

  1. Mucha calma. Gracias por estas fotos.
    Cuídate Sandy.
    Desde casa te mando este abrazo 🙅

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look so peaceful and calm there and wouldn't I like to sit out there on the end of the dock with those views! We are heating up also this week and into the next week, predicting 80s to 90s, kind of an abrupt heat-up. It looks to be a hotel or something like that. If that belongs to one person, I'd be shocked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowing that area...it could be someone's home that is Way...Way...Way...beyond most of our means.
    What a beautiful place and i love the "Social Distancing" Perfect 6 feet plus....
    Glad you could get out. It does good things to the soul.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tienes suerte de poder pasear por lugares así. Aquí en España, no podemos salir a pasear. Salimos al supermercado o a la farmacia, para volver rápidamente hasta la casa.

    Son preciosas las fotos y el lugar.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a place ~ beautiful photos ~ enjoy ^_^

    Be Well,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love Lake Arrowhead as I used to go there with my Mom. It was such a special place for us and a nice drive from her house in Riverside. I miss those times! I'm glad your restrictions are getting lifted, just in time for nicer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right! That is a great way to practice social distancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. It does look like the best way to keep the right distance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cast to my side
    you cast to your side
    no cross line tangles

    __ Your nifty photo, and my "sort of" senru... points to todays life on our piers.
    _m

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful! We are looking forward to getting back out again. The zoo and gardens are planning to re-open May 15. That could change since there are the animals to worry about. Big cats and primates seem to be susceptible to the virus. They must be so bored not being able to people watch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It certainly looks a great place to be.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandy! Enjoy your time out and about in nature. I love it. We have a yard/garden and I just love being out there. Here's to a wonderful spring. Cheers and boogie boogie - Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photo and very peaceful! It does feel great to get out for part of the day. I usually do a night walk in a park adjacent to the beach in South Florida with masks of course.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Te deseo un buen mayo Sandy.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The principle of social distancing is not good. Physical distance is correct, according to the World Health Organization.
    The people on the quays are waiting for the "war" to end. :)

    ReplyDelete