Our mountains here always seem to be behind in blooming so when it starts I'm always out looking for color.
We went up to Big Bear the other day and the weather was perfect for walking and just enjoying being outside. It felt so strange that on such a beautiful day there were very few people out and about. Our county has now made it voluntary that we wear masks but stores have the right to require them.
We went up to Big Bear the other day and the weather was perfect for walking and just enjoying being outside. It felt so strange that on such a beautiful day there were very few people out and about. Our county has now made it voluntary that we wear masks but stores have the right to require them.
Wow ~ Gorgeous nature shots and such divine colors ~
ReplyDeleteBe Well, Happy Mother's Day
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Today, I was coloring several houses among trees in my Scandinavian coloring book. I thought about you and this blog, how you like houses, as do I. Big Bear is lovely, I haven't been there for a very, very long time, but I remember it well. We had some friends who lived there years ago.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Would have loved to have been walking with you with my camera!
ReplyDeletethanks Carol, ,Inger and laura.
ReplyDeleteYeah I love driving or walking by houses and taking photos - It started because i always would think i want to draw that some day. I have only ever drawn a few of the hundreds or more ..lots more...lol..that i have in photos.
Laura, wish you were here.
Ha llegado con retraso, pero ya hay buenas muestras de floración en tus imágenes.
ReplyDeleteLos paisajes son muy hermosos y los embellecen aún más las flores.
Besos
Those gorgeous blooming trees! Glad you could get out for your walk, and I loved your photos. Our little county only had 10 cases reported and no deaths, so things are pretty much back to normal in our area.
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous colour in your photographs.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Magnificent scenery! I love all the colours you found Sandy.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy watching fly-over documentaries sometimes, and I'm going to find ones over all the areas you mention 😊
Isn't is a treat when flowers are blooming each year? Such lovely images.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, - we still have only 10 documented cases here and I think one death but the patient had preexisting conditions as far as I've heard. It feels so good to get out.
ReplyDeleteSue, thanks ...We have some pretty lake areas up here if you can find them it would be cool to see.
Thanks Val. Love it so much - i'm always trying to get out and catch the beautiful blooms in time before they disappear.
thanks Jan ...spring and fall - favorite times of the year.
thanks Antonia ...
The flowering trees give charm to the place.
ReplyDeleteYour walks are so refreshing. I love all the trees blossoming.
ReplyDeleteOurs here are long gone and into the beginning fruit bearing stages.
Rain in the forecast today and on into the weekend.
Its good for the plants but I want sunshine and warm for our walks.
Sue
Wow Sandy! Breath taking!!! Big Hugs!
ReplyDeleteQue maravilla Sanny. La naturaleza está que es un placer verla con luz y colores preciosos.
ReplyDeleteCuídate.
Un abrazo.
Gorgeous photos! That area really comes alive and shines with color this time of year.
ReplyDelete