I thought about it so I figured this is a good way to let him know that I would like it SOON. (he checks my blog).
He makes the best fried rice and other than some kind of fruit to go with it all I need is a big bowl of it, one breadstick and either applesauce or peaches. Red grapes will do also. I'll have some wine along with it, thank you very much.
It looks like you poured me a glass of wine too! Thank you! What time is dinner? It sure looks yummy and makes a pretty picture too!
ReplyDeleteBe here by Tuesday and I'll have him make it and the wine will be poured although this time it will be Moscato.
ReplyDeleteI wish! It is raining here!
ReplyDeleteSome commonalities here - my husband also makes the best fried rice, and I eat mine with a little dollop of homemade jam (weird I know but the sweet is good with it). I'm going to request it tonight. And you are drinking my wine of choice!
ReplyDeleteAn excellent meal and good company is always super nice.
ReplyDeleteMy husband also cooks very well.
Have a nice week
Hi Linda, how fun to read your husband makes the fried rice also. Jam - that is a little weird, lol... but I get the need for a contrast of flavors with the fried rice. I always say I need something green or fruity as a side dish to it. And of course - one needs the wine to go with it, lol
ReplyDeleteHi Maria - it seems so many have husbands who cook. Once mine retired he took over the kitchen.
Sounds and looks delicious and wonderful to have a chef in the house and wine besides ~ Lovely photos ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteBe Well, Be Safe,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Aquí se acostumbra a tomar el arroz en paella. Es bastante típico de España y sobretodo en la zona del levante español. En Valencia, tienen fama sus paellas, más de una vez la he comido en un chiringuito, cerca de la playa. Yo la suelo pedir de carne y marisco.
ReplyDeleteTiene preciosas copas y un buen vino, para acompañar la comida.
Besos
Oh WOW, that fried rice looks so delicious...please can you send me some too? Lol
ReplyDeleteMy husband is a great chef too...he always cooks for me at the weekends. We are lucky girls!!😉😊😊
Stay safe and happy!
Love and hugs ❤❤❤
Bummer...my Hubby doesn't cook at all...He is a good helper though and we manage to get stuff on the table with out too much trouble.
ReplyDeleteI love fried rice but it's really not on my diet...that being said, we are going to try and see if our favorite Chinese Restaurant is open again or maybe for take out...I get such a craving for those flavors..to be continued...
I do love a good rose' wine...
Yesterday while taking our walk around the neighborhood, we stopped to talk to a gentleman weeding his beautiful rose bed. Long story short...found out he is a wine expert and does many events. When we were getting ready to head on home he gave us two bottles of local wines..1 red and 1 white.
We had the white last night with our Pork tenderloin. I found out I really like the fruity smooth flavors rather than the heavy tannin ....Drank it but sure wished it was a Berringer Rose....
Love your photos of the wine glasses.
Sue
Looks delicious! Sounds like a special treat.
ReplyDeleteThe meal and wine look good to me :)
ReplyDeleteCheers.
All the best Jan
thanks all! He said he will make some soon so that's good. Tonight dinner is deli turkey sandwich. Most nights I like to eat light. Enjoyed reading you all.
ReplyDeleteLooks so delicious! Lucky you with the personal chef. The only thing my husband will make is frozen pizza HAHA
ReplyDelete