Translate

Thursday, September 3, 2020

WHEN ONE NEIGHBOR LOVES THE COLOR OF THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR AND PAINTS THEIR HOUSE THE SAME COLOR

 The house on the right I believe was an old white/beige color and then last week I drove by and was happy to see the difference.  I wouldn't mind that color on my house.

So more heat  is coming our way over Labor Day weekend -  it will be a stay at home weekend while we leave the lakes to the tourists.  It will be way too hot and crowded to spend time away from the house.

We probably will hit close to 100 while just down the mountain they will be probably about 110.  

How is your weather - and do you have plans for Labor Day Weekend?  



16 comments:

  1. I really like that shade of green! We will be hot, I think, and we will also stay away from the crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could probably never be that bold with color, the brighter the color the more fraught with stress painting is for me lol. I need to be sure I will like something for five or ten years, so to me it always feels like a huge decision. But I admire those who can do it! I'm canning tomatoes and wallpapering the laundry room this weekend. No barbecues this year, due to COVID.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi L..... I figured you would probably be hot and being near the beach - yeah I would stay away from those crowds also.

    Hi HH.... I admire your lifestyle - it's one I could imagine but probably never do - canning and all the other things you do in your life. But I would love to be that person who could. Wallpapering also is out of my league, lol. Hope it's a "cool" weekend for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, that's a bright and cheerful paint job..probably not my conservative choice, but I do like it from afar.
    HOT is definitely coming to the Sacramento area..weather guy said Sunday and Monday will see temps between 105F AND 110F...
    YUP, It's stay at home and stay inside for us too.
    I sure hope we won't get any rolling blackouts with that type of heat!!
    PGE is warning.
    That plus smoke still hanging around doesn't make for a whole lot of enjoyment!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Las casas tienen un bonito color, por ahora no tengo planeado viajar a ningún lugar.

    Por mi ciudad en verano, suele hacer mucho calor, hemos tenido máxima de 40º y además los hemos sobrepasado.

    La semana pasada hubo un alivio y tuvimos entre 30º y 33º de máxima. Ahora han vuelto a subir, pero no llegan a los 40º.

    Que tengas un buen fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue - in the mountains people are always using colors you wouldn't expect. It's fun to see how creative they get.

    wow, you're going to be hotter than us - stay cool if you can.

    Hi Antonia, thanks - your weather might be about the same as us here in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all have choices ~ no plans for weekend but to enjoy my doggie and take a walk and enjoy the day ~ and good weather ^_^

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that colour shade.

    Phew, your temperatures are hot!
    Here in the UK it has been cooler, and with Autumn approaching it's one of my favourite seasons.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a pretty lime green!

    Today where my wife and I live, the weather is much cooler, which I must say, I like this cooler weather much more than the extreme heat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lon - Good to see you here - I have to link to you to remember you are back on line. I always enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks Ashok - and by the way your art is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandy! Although I don't really want it on my house, I do love that color, and it looks wonderful on those houses.
    I'm sorry you are having such awful weather. We had our "ugh" weather last month, very little rain, humidity, and heat. This month has been a bit better with lower temperatures and some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The tree next to the house is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda and Catalin. Good that your weather got cooler and I bet you are going to enjoy your new area Linda.

    Thanks Catalin. I like that tree also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's very fresh looking. Maybe they got a job lot & shared it!

    ReplyDelete