Started this morning - should be a lot more as it can snow until Monday. I kind of hope it's more for the higher altitudes.
The one tree has its' branches hanging down from the weight of the snow - but really there isn't that much snow but it does this almost every time it snows. The first ones were taken after it had snowed for an hour.
Beautiful photos, especially the one looking out the window, and that tree is SO bent over! How much snow fell? Oh, I love that banner photo of Cayden in Mt. Baldy! Cool!
ReplyDeleteThat's Hunter at Mt. baldy.
ReplyDeletethe snow is really wet - when it's a drier snow it's more flakey and the tree doesn't bend.
That's quite a bit of snow. And it look so pretty and scenic!
ReplyDeleteJust love your header photograph, it's lovely.
ReplyDeleteThe snow does make things look extra special.
All the best Jan
Actually I didn't think it looked like Cayden but the thought didn't stick...lol.
ReplyDeleteUgh, snow. We had that heavy wet snow last weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing these beautiful photos to remember the winter snow.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Love the graceful tree bowing in your yard but the reflection photo is my favorite. I love how it's framed. Cozy on the inside.
ReplyDeleteOur temps were down to 43F this morning. Chilly for the Sacramento Valley. Its sweater time..
Sue
thanks Sue. I was walking up the back steps to the porch when I saw the light inside and thought oh i like this - i'll take a pic. That is chilly for your area. I find I'm getting more and more use to cold temps.
ReplyDeleteThanks Maria.
CJ - i like the snowflake fluffy type snow the best - otherwise it's hard for people to get up the road and they are always slipping back down, which we sit and watch out are window and feel bad for them...or sometimes it's comical.
yeah you would know for sure if it was cayden, different coloring.
thanks Jan and Martha
Oh, how wonderful to see!! And so seasonal. Just the thing to get you in the mood for shorter days and Thanksgiving coming up! Loved seeing these pics, snow is always pretty to me.
ReplyDeleteHi HFH (wish i knew your name, lol).... anyway, snow makes everything look so clean - even the dirt is disguised.
ReplyDelete