Translate

Friday, November 6, 2020

THIS HOUSE - ... I LOVE THIS HOUSE ...

 This house is just down the road a couple blocks.    I keep forgetting to get photos of it when the roof is covered in snow.  I will do it this weekend.  



7 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous house. It has a beautiful setting too, nice lamp post and the number nailed to the tree is brilliant! Is that for the postie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it snowed. and we lost power already t his morning.

    Hi Winifred - how are you...good to see you. yes i assume it is their address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the "Gingerbread-ie" look of the house.
    I think I could live there in a heart beat. Its so warm and inviting looking.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love that house! I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i drove by yesterday and it's been painted white or creme color. The photo was taken awhile ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks really lovely.

    ReplyDelete