What a wonderful walk, thank you for the beautiful photos. We have lost most of our leaves in the UK but have had some beautiful sunny days. It helps a lot in these strange times.
Every single photo is awesome! What a wonderful walk that was for you and I can almost feel your excitement as everywhere you looked was so beautiful you NEEDED to photograph it!
You have designed a nice blog here. And the photos are beautiful. I miss having a lake nearby. Sweden where I grew up has a lake every other mile or so. So, of course, I miss them. Mountains and lakes, so lovely.
thanks all. I can't help bring a camera everywhere I go so I'm always taking a lot of photos. I don't remember being at the lake a year ago and beyond when the sun was at the point it was in these phtoos and everything looked so lit. It was a beautiful walk.
Inger - I often see photos of the beauty of Sweden and Switzerland at Instagram - i follow some feeds there. It's amazing how beautiful everything is.
Winifred - nice to have sunny days amidst the gloom.
CJ: When we are peaking and losing color then down more in the valley some of the peak color will be December and even January . My favorite town to visit in December in Claremont - beautiful colors - amazing colors
Laura - I imagine your camera is getting a work out too. Pam thanks for your visit. Nice to see a new name. I checked out your blog - it's really nice.
The golden color is so vibrant! We are well past that. Most of the leaves have turned brown and fallen.
ReplyDeleteJust Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGrace & Peace,
Pam
What a wonderful walk, thank you for the beautiful photos. We have lost most of our leaves in the UK but have had some beautiful sunny days. It helps a lot in these strange times.
ReplyDeleteEvery single photo is awesome! What a wonderful walk that was for you and I can almost feel your excitement as everywhere you looked was so beautiful you NEEDED to photograph it!
ReplyDeleteYou have designed a nice blog here. And the photos are beautiful. I miss having a lake nearby. Sweden where I grew up has a lake every other mile or so. So, of course, I miss them. Mountains and lakes, so lovely.
ReplyDeletethanks all. I can't help bring a camera everywhere I go so I'm always taking a lot of photos. I don't remember being at the lake a year ago and beyond when the sun was at the point it was in these phtoos and everything looked so lit. It was a beautiful walk.
ReplyDeleteInger - I often see photos of the beauty of Sweden and Switzerland at Instagram - i follow some feeds there. It's amazing how beautiful everything is.
Winifred - nice to have sunny days amidst the gloom.
CJ: When we are peaking and losing color then down more in the valley some of the peak color will be December and even January . My favorite town to visit in December in Claremont - beautiful colors - amazing colors
Laura - I imagine your camera is getting a work out too.
Pam thanks for your visit. Nice to see a new name. I checked out your blog - it's really nice.