I was one of several people taking photos of this area. One guy was climbing down by the rocks and I caught a quick photo of him. We exchanged a few words (they were nice ones) as I walked above where he was when getting into my car. We agreed that this particular angle has been photographed quite a bit by him and others and myself during this time of year.
At the part of the lake where he was - it still was sunnier than where I was when I took the photo. It would only be a matter of about 30 minutes before the sun disappeared.
I wanted to go back out today for a trail walk but the winds came and the air is very chilly. Maybe tomorrow, sigh... one can hope.
The sun brings the charm of the shades in the crown of the trees.
ReplyDeleteThe light, especially reflected off the water is beautiful. I Can't believe it still looks like Fall there. Enjoy your day
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI actually really like that photo of the photographer and the golden water. Great composition.
ReplyDeleteSue
thanks Sue, I was happy to see this and be able to get a photo.
ReplyDeleteCJ - yes when the snow melts you can still see fall leaves on the ground also.
L. .thanks...come visit.
thanks Catalin.
This is so pretty! Glad the words you exchanged with that fellow were nice ones - lol!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so beautiful, lovely photographs.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan