This man from a fB forum for the mountains I go to... flew a drone over the part of town where the lake is. I quickly screen captured a scene.
The parking lot in the foreground is for our local Grocery Store, Goodwins. it's always beautiful to walk out of the store after shopping and see the lake.
The other few are just photos i took on the roads by the house while it was snowing. I got back home quickly right as the snow began freezing on the roads. I wasn't in the jeep so I didn't want to be stuck at the bottom of our road because of the ice. It was a quick snow and melted mostly overnight once the temps got over 32 degrees.







Muy bien captado esos paisajes nevados...son preciosos.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Wow, so beautiful! I can almost feel what it would be like to be there!
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos Sandy! Very beautiful! Big Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh those are pretty photos! I love seeing your area, especially in the winter.
ReplyDeleteYour grocery store has beautiful scenery. The grocery store near me looks out over a busy highway. I'll be the Grinch that grumps about your snow pictures. I'm glad you got home safely before the roads became too icy. Take care and have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteSpring snow...
ReplyDeleteSo lovely, but I can totally understand you wanting to get home quickly Especially. looking at the slope of some of the hills! I don't mind driving in snow but when it's icy I prefer not to.
ReplyDeleteDo you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks
ReplyDelete