Translate

Friday, April 2, 2021

HIGH DESERT APPLE VALLEY AREA

 What a nice day we had recently.  Went down to the high desert area to do a bit of shopping and stopped at Hesperia lake looking for the pelicans and then over to Spring Valley lake area.

It was definitely nice getting off the mountain and seeing some color.   These photos are from Spring Valley Lake which is near the border of Apple Valley and Victorville.

How nice it would be to have a house right on the lake. 














14 comments:

  1. Lovely area and beautiful homes! I wouldn't mind living in one of them right on the lake.

    Have a Happy Easter 💐🐰🐣

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea this lake even existed! Looks like a lovely day to be out there on a boat or just sitting on the patio near it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a newer area - I've not heard of it, but that's not unusual. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful location, the houses are spectacular.
    Have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got to get "off the mountain" and see some different sights.
    Those are lovely homes with such a spectacular view...
    California Dreamin'
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I went there and took a deposition twice and the house was one of those on the water. It was so gorgeous! I don't think I've ever been back. If I lived there, I might be able to live in the desert. (probably not).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un día muy agradable y muy bien aprovechado. Es precioso lugar y muy buenas tus fotografías.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know - i like it there a lot but they don't have near enough trees in the yards. I was surprised after all these years that more trees haven't been planted. thanks all for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too crowded for me, but fun to see this area. I've been there, but I can't remember much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks a very nice place, I enjoyed seeing your photographs.

    Happy Easter Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW...to live there, right in the edge of the lake, must be really FANTASTIC!!!
    Oh thank you so much for sharing these stunning photos 😊😊

    I hope you had a fabulous Easter...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely blue skies!

    Crumbs there are hundreds of houses around there. Is this a real lake or a manmade one?
    It would be a lovely view overlooking the lake.

    ReplyDelete