Translate

Monday, April 26, 2021

I INVITED MYSELF TO VISIT "GREEN VALLEY LAKE" THE OTHER DAY

 Mike wasn't home and i needed to get out and walk through nature.  As i walked along I saw this boat just taking a break and napping in the sun on the shoreline.  It was really difficult  not to just step in, sit down  and go for a float around the lake.  It was a beautiful day and I walked for at least two hours up and down the roads and through a few neighborhoods.  And then... today is foggy, chilly, some sprinkling and hoping tomorrow is another beautiful sunny day.

Green Valley Lake is at about 7000 feet and one of the prettiest small lakes around these mountains.




11 comments:

  1. Love the photo and it sounds like a walk I would like to take. Those kind of walks usually make time go faster because there is so many interesting areas to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7000 feet! That's more than a mile high. I never think of CA mountains being that tall, but of course they are. What a peaceful mountain lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura you would like the route i took.

    Yes i think it is actually 7200 feet we use to own a small 750 sq foot very small cabin up there
    the town has like 6 businesses and that's it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buen ejercicio es caminar y encontrarte cosas hermosas para fotografiar.

    Que tengs un hermoso día.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place to walk! No wonder you walked so long. Hope your weather becomes more inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your walk almost sounds like a vacation. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how you resisted that inviting boat....
    What a beautiful lake and such a pretty picture.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that first line!Sometimes, I need to be be out in nature, as well. It looks like a great place to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks everyone. I love to read your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this photo. I hope you’re having a great day my friend. Stay cool and hydrated. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete