I'll come across photos I've taken in the past which brings up great memories of a fun day. I remember we had driven to a nearby city by where I use to work and decided to find this trail that we looked up on the internet. As we were walking along I noticed this house to my right and of course the horses. As we stopped for a bit the one horse came up to greet us. We went back to this place a few years ago and a wall had been built so we couldn't see this house anymore. Their property and house are gorgeous and of course so are the horses.
This is a group of photos that make me want to get out and explore new places today.
I think I posted them a few years ago.
Mind blowing post
ReplyDeleteWhat a delight memory and awesome photos ~ of course ~ love the horses ~ Xo
ReplyDeleteLiving in the moment,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
I do like the horses ...
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
That horse is intent on seeing what you have for him - lol! Pretty house. You changed your header and it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThat looks just gorgeous. All that green grass and the grazing horses...could be a Kentucky horse farm! CA has so many varied little micro-climates, you get a little bit of everything!
ReplyDeleteI would love that house and those horses. It kind of does look like a Kentucky horse farm. I like that idea. Yes California definitely has micro climates.
ReplyDeletethanks all .
I do remember those photes..they are so gorgeous and so is the banner photo.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet that the horse came to greet you. sorry there is a wall now to block your view.
ReplyDeleteHave a great rest of the week.
Sue
thanks L and Sue. Yeah that wall - couldn't believe they blocked my view, darn them.
ReplyDeletelol
How cool that the horse came to greet you!
ReplyDeleteLove the beautiful photos, Sandy.
Have a great weekend!
Oh such awesome photos...I love the house and those gorgeous horses.😊😊
ReplyDeleteSuch a pity a wall has been built now and the amazing view hidden.
Thank you so much for sharing.😊😊
Have a super day!
Hugs xxx
Priceless! Big Hugs!
ReplyDelete