We went down to Redlands the other day and I passed by a favorite house of mine. I think four photos is enough - however, if they let me in their back yard and possibly in their house, I could get even more photos.
i like the style of it. I could see it in Shell Beach - wouldn't have thought Paso..i just think of those cool historical homes on the main street there.
Its so difficult for me to take sunset photos too. I often have to stand in the middle of our street. Too many trees and we are kind of in a dip so we are too low for really good shots. I keep trying anyway. Sue
I love this house! I could do this house even though my style is normally traditional. There was one of that style, much smaller, that I passed on my way to school long ago riding the school bus. There were log houses and stone houses up and down the street and this one stuck out like a sore thumb but I was fascinated by it.
I like that one too! Reminds me of a couple in Shell Beach and Paso Robles.
ReplyDeletei like the style of it. I could see it in Shell Beach - wouldn't have thought Paso..i just think of those cool historical homes on the main street there.
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty house - do you know the occupants? Love the big trees!
ReplyDeletesuch a regal, proud looking home.
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you for loving it.
It would be fun to see how they have decorated the inside.
Sue
Bellas edificaciones de este bonito país.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Its so difficult for me to take sunset photos too. I often have to stand in the middle of our street. Too many trees and we are kind of in a dip so we are too low for really good shots.
ReplyDeleteI keep trying anyway.
Sue
Looks nice, many thanks for sharing the photographs.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
😃. Love it.
ReplyDeleteLove that house! I have a friend that lives in Redlands.
ReplyDeleteI love this house! I could do this house even though my style is normally traditional. There was one of that style, much smaller, that I passed on my way to school long ago riding the school bus. There were log houses and stone houses up and down the street and this one stuck out like a sore thumb but I was fascinated by it.
ReplyDelete