Translate

Sunday, March 6, 2022

A COOL BUG FROM THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY FAIR A FEW YEARS BACK

Because of Covid, the fair was cancelled for 2020 and 2021.  They will be open this year in May for a couple weeks instead of September.  

In Southern California, September is a heck of a hot month and although it was miserable at times to walk around I loved going there.  I am so happy it's back.  

The last time I went to the fair I photographed this VW that was on display.  Really took me back to the good ole days.

Do you have County Fairs that you like to go to?




7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh yeah ..i would have loved it.

      Delete
    2. That really is cute! We haven't been to a county fair since we lived in Oklahoma, many years ago. We've been to Texas state fairs but the county ones are the best!

      Delete
  2. That is a very cool bug ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "love bug"
    I used to like fairs more than now..prices have risen so much that one can hardly afford to buy a snack or two.
    Summer State Fair is too darn hot in Sacramento!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here when it was in September - ...so glad it will be in May this year. I remember one year about eight or so years ago all you had to do was bring a book for entrance.

      Delete