So in January of 2016, I went up for a week to the San Luis Obispo area where my sister lives to spend some time relaxing, walking, eating and just enjoying her company. So one day she has a doctor's appt and i stay back at the house but then decide to go on a walk.
I was coming back from a beautiful walk through a nearby neighborhood close to where she lives when all of a sudden I was accosted by these little monsters. They were bold and insistent and I must say i feared for my life until they proved to be nothing more than little playful babies, lolol. Look at these cuties!!
The last photo is the mom who wasn't particularly happy that they were interacting with a stranger - she thought she had taught them well about stranger danger. She barked at them to get back in the yard and sat there in the street looking so exhausted by it all.
Awww they are just so cute :)
ReplyDeleteLovely photographs.
All the best Jan
they were so cute that day. it was fun.
DeleteThe pups and mom are very cute, they don't look like their mom though.
ReplyDeleteyeah they do have spots like her though. i wonder if any will be long haired as they get older.
DeleteI'd have the same reaction as Lucy from Peanuts. Ugh, dog slobber! Now kittens would be a different story
ReplyDeletelol dog slobber ..you are definitely a cat woman.
DeleteHow adorable! They look so cute and cuddly. I bet you miss your sister.
ReplyDeleteyes I do miss her - we use to live close to each other. But i love to visit her area. She was just here ...wow..not just here...it's been months now - last October I believe. time is flying so fast/
DeleteWhat cute little puppies. The mother is also very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI agee - the mother is adorable really.
DeleteRough and tumble "little monsters" haha..adorable little pups.
ReplyDeleteSue
Thanks Sue - i had fun with them that day.
DeleteI love this post! Those little fur kids are adorable and the mom's expression at the end is SO expressive!! She was ready to get them back home to take naps, I'm sure.
ReplyDeletelol they are so cute. I was so glad i got to her mama's photo too.
DeleteHi Sandy, I tried to leave a comment on each of your blogs and could only get to on this one. I love looking back on old posts too. Those puppies are darling! I wouldn't have been able to resist trying to pet them but I guess it could be a little scary until you knew they were friendly. I miss my two sisters in Florida so much but even my sister who lives half an hour away and I let far too much time slip away before getting together. It's so easy to let the weeks pass, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteHi Dewena - I have no idea what's going on and why you can't comment...I'll try to figure it out. I don't get to see my sis that often either. She lives in a beautiful area and it's always fun to go there.
Delete