As I set things outside and rearrange pots and put a tablecloth on the table, setting out my favorite outside things - I come across this photo from April reminding me we still can get snow up to Mother's Day.
We're heading out today to see what is blooming up here on the mountain. I follow California Wildflower posts on facebook and every day people are posting their gorgeous spring flower photos from different areas in California. There are so many places we could travel to see fields of flowers but with price of gas these days we'll stay closer to home.
So while others admire their blooming fields in their areas I will still be seeing snow. Supposedly a huge storm is taking shape to come in on Monday up here - We could get a dusting of snow but i doubt it will be much.
(took this photo over at Lake Arrowhead a few years ago on April 10th. I would definitely like to live in one of those condos).
Bellos recueros de un maravilloso lugar. Las casas disfrután de una vista privilegiada.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Fantástico para unos días de descanso.
ReplyDeleteBuen fin de semana.
Un abrazo.
That is a lovely photograph.
ReplyDeleteWe are enjoying some lovely Spring sunshine at the moment :)
All the best Jan
Thanks Antonia, Laura and Jan.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed your trip. Those condos are in a beautiful location, but every place you photograph is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI hope you got to see lots of flowers and no snow. In 1997 we had a Blizzard on April Fool's Day. 2 feet of snow! I'm hoping Winter is done with us now.
ReplyDeleteIf I could live in one of those and you did too, we could be neighbors and I would live in the mountains if I could live there....and if we could both afford them of course. I really like this picture and all the reflections capturing the different colors.
ReplyDeleteI wouldnt mind living in one of those condos too! :)
ReplyDeletewow, CJ two feet of snow - we have only had that once and it was a few storms in a row to get that much.
ReplyDeleteLaura - yes let's do it. lol But then who has that much money. by now those are probably a million dollars (or more)
JC ..yes ...definitely.
Linda...beautiful day up to Green Valley Lake ...it isn't that far of a drive and it's a couple thousand more feet in altitude. I was surprised they didn't have that much snow left.
Spring has come to your area? Hope you had a delightful walk ~ Xo
ReplyDeleteHope you don't get the reported snow storm ~ be well ~
Wishing you love and laughter in all your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)