Translate

Thursday, March 10, 2022

AWHILE AGO I SKETCHED THIS OUT

 I didn't know where I put it until today when I came across it again.

  Anyway, posting it as a reminder to anyone who loves cats - This is their snotty way of telling you what they like and what they dislike.  



13 comments:

  1. OMG! This is SO funny and SO like those snotty cats that think they must have the best and only the best or they will go on a starvation protest until they get what they want and deserve!

    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh! Love the kitty. His serious expression reminds me of Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thanks! Now I know how to keep my neighbors cat away. The one who climbs the fence and comes over here to kill birds....baby birds! Grrrrr. Peppermint does work.

    This is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cartoon cat looks very gentle, but cunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! So very true. And the kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol - I actually have a cat who does not like catnip, and one of them wants to try to eat strawberries. That is a great sketch! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Martha and Linda. I don't think Beanie likes it. We tried it when she was young but not since then. Strawberries - no way. She loves vanilla ice cream but no other flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kitty is ADORABLE!

    You are such a talented artist, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And the cute kitty clarified what he likes and doesn't like. Now we just have to pay attention to his tastes to make him happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Veronica, Maria and Sue.

    ReplyDelete