A favorite really small town like 7 buildings - up a few thousand feet from our town. I went looking for spring but figured there would still be snow. There was but the weather was nice and spring like.
March was an usual month without somebody's birthday in my family except...for my oldest who's birth is the 31st.
How are we almost to April - ...it's a paradox really ..for me anyway...winter feels so long, but then spring shows up and flies by. But then i look back and it seems like fall wasn't that long ago. I guess this is what getting older is like. One's perception of time shortens.
Had a son and two grandkids here off and on last week and enjoyed seeing them all.
This is a pretty area and the homes look appealing. Cute little squirrel like critter in that last photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit Terra. it's a really small town but very nice.
ReplyDeleteMe alegro de que disfrutes de tu familia. Ese valle, transmite mucha paz.
ReplyDeleteBesos.
Beautiful photos, glad it was a pretty day for you.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same about time. When fall finally arrives I want it to last forever. When winter arrives, I'm thrilled, then by January I'm ready for it to warm up. Once spring is over I can't wait for fall again - lol!
Charming area. The squirrel looks like he's counting down the days until warm weather. Oh, wait, that's me!
ReplyDeleteDelightful!!
ReplyDeleteI like Spring poking its nose through the dregs of winter.
great photos and I like the chipmunk on the log.
It's suppose to rain this afternoon and maybe even thunder and hail.
I'll believe it when I see it.
We so desparately need rain!
Sue
What a delightful place and great photos ~ Xo
ReplyDeleteWishing you love and laughter in all your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Beautiful photos in Green Valley Lake which I love to go to! Of course, I love the bottom photo which is a really good catch.
ReplyDeleteTime seems to have wound down to 4 days a week, at least how it feels to me. When it is "windy season" time lengthens for me because I despise heavy winds.
Laura - we have had so many wind events this year and another slight one today as the big storm is moving in. I think the rain event will be more toward San Diego -...We could get like an inch and a half of snow which doesn't scare me - it will melt quick. But i have everything tarped because i don't want to wait for everything to melt before i can sit outside.
ReplyDeleteCarol - thanks -it is.
Sue - I think you coud be getting the same storm that is coming here tonight. Enjoy spring.
Linda - I sure relate. I imagine your summers can get hot there but then you are in the northern area so maybe I don't know...I know nothing about Texas. I did visit Fort Worth one time when my son lived there with his family (he now lives in Montana). I liked the area. I remember looking at model homes with his SO and the homes were amazing and the prices so affordable - but then that was back in about 2003. Some of the models had wine cellars.
CJ: Your comment sounds like me, lol..made me laugh - I'm so done with snow.
Thanks Antonia.
The squirrel is being inspected.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful spot.
ReplyDeleteThe last photo is fantastic!