Translate

Sunday, March 20, 2022

HAPPY SPRING DAY

 My almost 15 year old granddaughter  visited this week with her dad and brother.  I was looking at older photos of her and came across these and thought wow, what memories I have of this day.  Two of my youngest grandsons were toddler babies and my oldest grandson who will be 20 this year was the driver.  

I'll have to show these to my granddaughter while they are in town. These were taken in a neighborhood where they use to live nearby where we did and would see them often.  Their grandpa was walking the babies and I was enjoying looking out for traffic and taking the photos.  The two little guys in the stroller are now both almost 12.  

(Cousins out for a drive)









15 comments:

  1. La alegría y lo que disfrután los niños, se ven palpables en estas bellas fotografías.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy deprisa pasa el tiempo. Las fotos nos hacen recordar bonitos días pasados.
    Buen lunes.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgous little car, is it a Mustang? How the kids must have enjoyed it. I love these pictures, what lovely memories for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Love, love, love the happy faces. How fun! Such adorable kiddos!
    Have a great week ahead, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all - i was happy to come across these again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such happy moments! Happy Spring to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never saw these before and they are so wonderful! the kids were having a good time for sure! How cute and fun to see these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful memories. That's why I love photographs so much, they keep special moments forever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How delightful. I just love looking at old memory photos.
    Your Grands look like they are having the time of their lives.
    Too fun.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you everyone. I love looking back at my grandkids when they were young and i got to babysit them often.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet photographs and happy memories.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun to have a granddaughter come to visit! She sure was a cutie in the car. I bet she still is. Cute photos Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks Jan and Linda.she's definitely still cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable photos ~ sweet memories ~ time speeds right on by ~ way it tis.
    Xo


    Wishing you love and laughter in all your days,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete