Because of winter weather I sit more during that time of year. Spring comes and then I over do it when trying to get back in condition. Yesterday I chose an uphill area I hadn't walked before and the views were beautiful but I was sure stiff this morning getting out of bed. Luckily though it disappears when I walk around a bit so I'm outta here again today. I'm a big believer if you move it you don't lose it and i was losing it over winter. Takes awhile to get back in the groove.
I notice birds coming back that haven't been here for awhile. I will get the feeders filled and the suet put out. Even if we still get a light snow storm it will melt quick.
I love the scenery especially that blue sky.
ReplyDeletei love the skies up here - usually really clear.
ReplyDeleteLoving the views in the photos!
ReplyDeleteLa magia de las montañas, la siento a través de estas fotografías.
ReplyDeleteBesos
You have such beautiful views. I always think I'd walk more if I could look at mountains like that!
ReplyDeleteI so need to get out and start walking again. Weather is getting better and Hubby after a year of rehab for his leg fracture is ready to get moving again.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scenery where you live..I enjoy seeing the sites.
Sue
It's always nice to get out for a walk ...
ReplyDeleteLovely photographs.
All the best Jan
thanks all.
ReplyDelete