Translate

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

YOU SAY - I CAME ACROSS THIS A FEW YEARS BACK

 

I was at a forum this morning where somebody was posting something personal about some difficulties they were having. This song came to mind. I had never heard of this artist until a few years back and this song has remained in my memory. So after going to find it again I thought I'd post it here in case it lifts anybody up today. 


 We got a lot of rain during the night but thankfully no snow. Big Bear and a few other towns up the hwy did get some spring snow which will melt fast. I came across this photo the other day when I went over to an area nearby to look out over the rim and saw this beautiful scene.

6 comments:

  1. Hoy nos obsequia, con una hermosa canción y una bella fotografía.

    Buenas Noches.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scene! And that video was really beautiful as was the song and lyrics. I went to the video and glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her music. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful song. That photo reminds me of a scene from the Swiss alps. How neat it would be to live on that mountainside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the song. Thank you for sharing it. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have had Lauren Daigle at our church several times...lovely Godly woman and her songs are so meaningful.
    There are times in each of our lives that we need to be lifted up. Thanks for sharing this again.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete