Translate

Sunday, May 1, 2022

AMAZING VIEWS OF THE RIM COMMUNITIES

 Over at FB there is a man, named k. Vale who posted these awhile back from his drone photos over our towns.  Some of these were on the day that the clouds looked like an ocean, level with the altitude of the towns.  The last several are views of Lake Arrowhead and the buildings you see with red roofs is called the Village at Lake Arrowhead.  I am only leaving these up for a few days and will take them down.  I didn't ask his permission, but whenever anybody asks if they can share them he always says yes.  But still, I'll take them down eventually.  They are just so beautiful I couldn't resist sharing them.

the last one is a view of Rim High School - where students from four different communities up here attend school.  



Lake Arrowhead








12 comments:

  1. Fabulous views.
    Happy May Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely breathtaking! Such gorgeous views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he got such good photos. thanks all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drone photos are the best! Don't you wish you had one? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esas nubes bajas, son una preciosidad. Hace un buen complemento en los bellos paisajes, que observo en tus fotografías.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Such spectacular views!

    Loved the stunning photos, Sandy.

    Happy May wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely breathtaking. The drone photography is amazing. thanks for sharing it with us.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful views from above. Thanks for sharing these amazing photos, I believe Mr. K shouldn't mind that his extraordinary photos are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, a village actually in the clouds! Mesmerizing!

    And the intriguing painting that is your header, did you paint that? I'm guessing you must have. I do love it! And I'm amazed to find that I can get comments to work at both your blogs now!

    ReplyDelete