I took this photo up in San Luis Obispo when we were walking through downtown years ago. i always thought this was cleverly creative the way they did this scene in the window.
Every once in awhile I post it again because it's so colorful and creative.

Haha, those legs have upped and walked away and took the store with them. It no longer exists. I always chuckled when I saw this display.
ReplyDeletedarn, sorry to read that it's gone. This was one of my very favorite images of store front windows I"ve taken. Remember the cardinals we took November 2019 - we were all walking by that store and the paper mache cardinals were on branches.
DeleteWhen you said legs in a drawer, at first I thought I was going to see the plastic eggs the pantihose used to come in. 😸 The legs in the drawer is much more clever and colorful.
ReplyDeleteplastic eggs and pantihose - ..yeah that would work with that title, lol
DeleteOh my gosh that is awesome! Happy Mother's Day Sandy!
ReplyDeletethanks Linda - hope u had a good Mom day.
DeleteThis is just too funny!
ReplyDeleteI agree...thanks Martha.
DeleteUm, well, ok. Hope no one closes the drawer on her. Those pictures of Lake Arrowhead....awesomely beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletethose photos of K. Vale's are so good! He does a lot of drone photos.
DeleteTiene preciosos colores y la imagen es bastante original.
ReplyDeleteBesos
thank you - ...they are so beautiful.
DeleteThat is funny, and a little bit weird!
ReplyDeleteGlad to know I can still leave a comment here. I was successful recently on your sketch blog and then when you posted the purple cone flower I wasn't able to click on it! But purple cone flowers a a big favorite of mine too.
I changed the format and now it seems to work. I miss the other format as I like it the best. thanks Dewena.
Delete