Translate

Monday, May 9, 2022

HOPE YOU MOMS HAD A GREAT SUNDAY

 I have so many photos of places we've been lately but just not inspired yet to post them.  I did come across a few of my favorite bird photos.  This was a young bird and it's common that they get these little feather horns.  So here's something quick and light to look at if you happen to stop by.  If I remember, this is a young "house finch."  I had never seen this before because I was fairly new at paying attention to what  birds would show up in the yard when putting feeders out.  





11 comments:

  1. I didn't know about the feather horns. Love the pose and expression on the bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for looking - ..yeah i didn't either until i googled horns on birds, lol

      Delete
  2. Love it. The birdie wants its privacy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lately the poor birds around here are being outsourced by the squirrels - the squirrels are outsourcing them to the neighbors' feeders. These squirrels are terrorists.

      Delete
  3. Con comida y agua preparada, siempre acudirán estas bellas aves a tu jardín.

    Preciosa foto

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bird.
    Excellent photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Maria - i love waiting for the right poses which rarely happens when I'm looking.

      Delete
  5. HaHaHa..I adore the poses of the finch and the words you added.
    Pure personality.
    I was watching some "flittie" little birds in my tree outside the window when along came a Jay and bullied them all away. Too fast to get a shot though.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do Sue - love birds ... Those jays - i call them pirates.

      Delete
  6. HAHA! This is adorable. The look on the bird's face is exactly that!

    ReplyDelete