Yesterday it was a free day for all mountain residents. I expected crowds since the normal fee for an adult is 59 dollar and kids 49. There was no line and we walked right in. All we had to do was show proof of residence. There were people there but nothing resembling large crowds.
I didn't take a photo of all the shops as I had done that years ago but took more outside photos of the location in the trees.
There are acres of land there and they have bike trails, conservation trail walk, flyfishing ponds, archery, ax throwing (surprised me), and two Ziplines - one for kids and one for adults, lots of gift stores, restaurants, sky pavilion for concerts, magic shows, puppet shows and even panning for gold for kids.
There is also Santa and Mrs. Claus house and usually lots of Christmas type characters dressed up walking around the park.
oh and in winter there is ice skating and spring and summer rollerskating.
There's a little red train that runs through the park for kids and motorized jeep type cars for kids to ride on. I know I'm forgetting other activities but this gives you an idea.
This whole place is in the middle of the forest and it's really beautiful to walk around on a spring day with a slight breeze. There were definitely more people than is shown in these photos but it wasn't crowded at all.




Looks like a fun place. Cool that activities change with the seasons.
ReplyDeleteEstá muy bien preparado el sendero, Ahí muchos alicientes en su recorrido. Me alegro de que lo hayas pasado bien.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice thing for them to do for residents! I would be willing to stand in line for this. It must be wonderful with snow on the ground too. Have you been there in December?
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize how big this place must be! I would love to be able to walk around there.
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty place! It's great they allow a free day for residents. Looks like fun Sandy!
ReplyDeleteI notice that everything there is very well organized.
ReplyDeleteLo habrás pasado bien. Se ve un buen lugar para pasear por ahí Sandy
ReplyDeleteBuen lunes.
Un abrazo
A beautiful and fun place. It is certainly very pleasant to walk around and enjoy all that it has to offer.
ReplyDeletethanks all for your visit and comments. Dewena not in December but I had been in the fall. i've driven in the parking lot and got photos of snow on the buildings though.
ReplyDelete