Translate

Friday, June 3, 2022

A VOLKSWAGON THAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE

 Every time I see an old VW that has been so well maintained - I would love to have one.  I was sitting in the car at our town's 7/11 when as Mike was putting gas in the car I looked over and saw this beautiful Volkswagon in front of the wall with the mural.  I kind of like that it was parked there so I took a photo of it.  Some of the family came walking out with ice cream for everyone as they climbed into the van.

Leaving soon so I'm just putting up a quick post today.



6 comments:

  1. Es una buena marca y de gran duración. Espero que disfrutes de este fin de semana.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brings back memories! Have fun this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This takes us back in time. I really like the colour of it.

    ReplyDelete