Hi to whoever stops by. I thought it was time to update my blog again seeing as it's March. I meant to do it on March 1, but time got away from me.
As far as weather where I am in the mountains in So Cal, luckily we have gotten only about 7 or 8" inches of snow all winter. We have mostly had a WHOLE lot of rain. All the lakes in the mountains up here are at full capacity as far as I know. I've only gotten over to our lake and Lake Arrowhead recently and hope to get out more and once the dry weather comes to get back to walking and hiking.
Toward the end of January I had taken these photos over at Lake Arrowhead. It's always so beautiful at that lake.
I know up north has really gotten hit with a major blizzard the last few days. I feel for them big time. Not fun stuck on highways with huge snow fall.
Hope is well with you and your families. It's a crazy time in the world.
Here are some photos from the latest snow storm we had which although it wasn't a lot of inches of snow it was so cold that the snow stayed on the trees for several days.













A beautiful transition from autumn to winter.
ReplyDeleteThanks Catalin . Looks like you still have lots of snow where you are.
DeleteLinda entrada para este mes que comienza. Si que está loco el tiempo,. También por Béjar tan pronto tenemos buen tiempo como nieve. Preciosas fotos del otoño y la nieve.
ReplyDeleteBuen marzo Sandy.
Un abrazo.
Hi Laura - I'll be back to see the photos I've missed. Love your beautiful area and photographs.
DeleteYour post beautifully captures the changing seasons and the serenity of nature, Sandy.
ReplyDeleteThe photos of Lake Arrowhead and the snow-covered landscapes are stunning.
Hugs and blessings
Hi Veronica. I would trade two weeks of our location with two weeks of yours or any of the beautiful areas you visit - and believe me I would eat my way through with those meals you show. I'll change that to a year - lol...
DeleteLooking at your pictures I feel like I'm on vacation at a resort. Just beautiful, though I'll skip the snow. Ours just melted and I'm hoping that's the last of the snow for the season.
ReplyDeletei didn't know until a few months ago that our little town is considered a four season resort. I thought it was those towns up higher in altitude. The only thing we don't really have here is skiing but there is a lot of areas open for snow play.
DeleteI'm glad you aren't having the tons of snow you had last year! But what you have is really pretty. I sure appreciate seeing photos of Lake Arrowhead. I used to mostly visit Mom and Woody (Step-Dad) in the summer, and as I've mentioned, Mom and I would drive to the beautiful Lake Arrowhead. But if I did fly there in the winter we would just sit on their patio and look at and talk about the snow in the mountains, not drive in it - lol!
ReplyDeleteSo enjoy reading about your memories with your mom and Lake Arrowhead. Which...by the way we have to go grocery shopping and walk a trail over there before yet another rain storm comes in Our local Goodwins Grocery Store here by our house which had tremendous damage in the blizzard still isn't opening until about the first of summer. They are making great progress though. It's basically rebuilding the whole store and even putting an elevated deck on it to sit and have coffee or relax and enjoy the scenes over Lake Gregory. Everyone in the community that I've read or seen on social media is so excited about it coming again.
DeleteHi Sandy, so good to see you back on the blog. I'm glad the snow hasn't been too bad for you. We have just gotten rain down here in the "Flatlands", and even not the terrible storms, enough breaks in between so things run off. Only had the pump going one time.
ReplyDeleteLove the photos of the lake and the homes that surround it.
Its just gray and blah this morning.
Sue
I was wondering how it had been where you are. We have another chance of snow coming but probably minimal. It's always gray up here anymore. So glad spring is showing and maybe some half way clear skies.
DeleteNo importa el frío ni la nieve, con tal de ver esas maravillas de paisajes.
ReplyDeletethank you Antonia
DeleteBuen jueves Sandy.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
Oh . . . my goodness, those captures are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHello Sandy, I thought I lost you but I am glad that you still have this blog. These series are so beautiful, so colorful! Such a pleasure to look at these photos.
ReplyDeleteAll the best to you from me.
Such a lovely collection of photographs you've shared here.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/
Stunning images .
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scenery, fantastic photos 😊
ReplyDeleteSo many ducks together in the 2nd photo 🦆
I wonder how I missed these posts Sandy!
ReplyDeleteYou surly live in splendid part of land wow.
The lake shots are breathtaking ❤
The snowy images are majestic too❤
I am happy that spring stir your soul up and you feel motivated for walking,blogging and best part is exercise!
Thanks for brightening up my day with awesome photos. Loved them.
Sending heartfelt best wishes for all you choose to do in days ahead my friend
Oh wow what stunning pictures. You live in a beautiful part of the world- Shashi
ReplyDelete