First off a hello to anybody who might stop by. Because I post at FB and instagram I don't post on my blogs much. I do like to keep it going and post once in awhile. It's mainly because i don't really have much news to write about. But..the biggest news recently was a new granddaughter born on the 19th this month. We spent three days down at my son's house watching the animals which needed to be taken for walks and fed. I think that will be the end of new grandchilden being born and wouldn't be surprised if in a few years the great grandparent phase will begin...Hope not too soon.
So I'm posting an old post from a long time ago of one of my grandkids Jake who is now a freshman. I was going through an older blog and saw this one.
haha this one made me laugh at once
ReplyDeletethanks for the photos that remind me of days when i would dress my younger sons like baby girls lol
your grandson do look very annoyed haha and very serious
mine would hardly notice :but i stopped when they stepped into third year .
heartfelt congrats for your new granddaughter's arrival dear Sandy :)
hope your daughter in law is doing great as well and parents enjoying her baby 's arrival as well
thanks for posting ,i wait for this :) hugs and best wishes !
thank you Baili. Made me laugh that you did that, lol. Yes all is well with her now and we will see them tomorrow.
DeleteEspero que tenga un futuro brillante al finalizar la carrera. Los niños, cuando son pequeños absorven mucho tiempo.
ReplyDeleteQue tengas una buena semana. Un abrazo.
thank you!
DeleteHaha, well our 5 yo grandson has done the same thing. We aren't a big fan of seeing him in dressed in his older sister's clothes, but our daughter tells us to please just chill out - lol!
ReplyDeleteThat photo in your header is so inviting. Congratulations on the new grandbaby! Our oldest grandson is getting married next spring, so great grands will be in our future. :)
oh wow, you're going to be a great grandma also some day. Yeah older sisters do that to their younger brothers. We all lived together for awhile (my son Seth and their two kids Mac and Jake) We were both selling our houses so we rented one together for a year and then they moved to Oregon and we went to the mountains. It was such a fun time sharing that year with them.
DeleteHey, congrats on the new granddaughter! Sounds like you had a busy but fun few days taking care of the animals. It’s amazing how fast the family grows—first grandkids, then maybe great-grandkids before you know it! Loved looking back at the post about Jake. That "MacKenzie's brother" moment made me laugh—siblings really know how to keep things interesting!
ReplyDeleteThey definitely do Veronica. I miss not living near them.
DeleteCongratulations on your new granddaughter. Poor Mac, even though he is cute. Mac, little sisters don't have it much better. Take it from one who knows.
ReplyDeletelol so you know all about that. Luckily I was a middle child - did I say lucky - silly me.
DeleteLove these photos and glad you still post to the blog. Congratulations on your new grandbaby. That's so exciting.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and yours too.
Sue
Thanks Sue. I always intend to do better here on my blog and then I don't...however, even if I have no news I might repost some fun things from years ago.
DeleteYes, just post memories. That's always fun to look back and it does help us to stay in touch.
DeleteSue
Thanks Sue. I think I'll do that. I have some fun ones and when I'm lacking in anything interesting happening I can post those.
DeleteCongratulations on your new grand-daughter.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving wishes.
All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/
thanks Jan. We've already babysat a few times for a couple of hours. She's adorable.
DeleteHi Sandy, ha, ha, that really happens with siblings.
ReplyDeleteThese mountains are incredible, you will always have wonderful things to share.
I loved knowing that you like plants. I still work outside the home, I would like to have more time for the garden. My pictures
are what I can do. I don't have any helpers, but this year, 2025
I am planning to stay home.
Happy December and thanks for visiting.
Janice.
Hi Janice - I love plants - I use to have so much going on in my long time house down the mountain. When we moved to the mountains I just can't get into planting because of snow and blizzards. And I love house plants but the darn cat eats on them so I have to not have any in the house. I love seeing your garden(s)....its always so interesting. So I realize that today is the 2nd so you probably have a December post up. Oh hope some day when you retire you will be so grateful to have much more time in the yard.
DeleteBonitos recuerdos Sandy. Los niños pequeños imitan mucho lo que ven. Le deseo a Mac mucha suerte en sus estudios.
ReplyDeleteBuen Diciembre.
Un abrazo.
It's so nice to be in touch again with old blogger friends.
ReplyDeleteGood to 'see you' ~ Jake is adorable and congrats on new grand child ~ hugs,
ReplyDeleteWishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
I looked at the nature picture again and it's just gorgeous. Is that your house?
ReplyDeleteHi Inger, good to see you here. This was a trail by a creek up in Mt. Baldy. I wish it was my house.
DeleteHappy New Year to you and yours. Are blogging somewhere else?
ReplyDeleteI meant to ask: Are you blogging somewhere else? If so, since I'm sort of back to blogging, I would love to read it.
ReplyDeleteHi Inger ...haven't really been blogging much. Once in awhile at my art blog and that's about it. I keep intending to blog more and then something interferes We had two power outages in the last several weeks that last for about three days each. Winds again today but so far we have power.
DeleteHi Sandy,
ReplyDeleteHow are things going?
Have a good week.
Janice.
oh Hi Janice - just came to my blog and saw this. Things are going better than last week - we had tons of rain and wind here in the mountains. How are things with you.
DeleteThanks, Sandy for your great comments on my blog ~ Jake is adorable but bet he doesn't like the photo now ~ sweet, thought ~ Good to hear from you ~ hugs,
ReplyDeleteWishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
That made me laugh. I need to show this to Jake. Hope all is well with you Carol.
Delete