These were taken in January. It's nice to know that even though winter can be rough in the mountains, if we go down to Redlands you'd never know it's winter time. This is one of my favorite areas to walk or drive through whenever we go off the mountain.
There is the city of Redlands and then the old town part of Redlands where some nice shops and restaurants are. I've often thought if I was going to move again if I can't afford the coast, I'd love to live down in this area. But, with everything so expensive these days, I'll stay put.
I would choose the fourth one down. I'd live there. lol
ReplyDeleteHow pretty and quaint! I'd choose #2. It reminds of a house we moved to when I was 7. We always rented houses because Daddy didn't make much money as a pharmacist in our tiny town (I never felt that though - I had everything I needed and more). All of us loved this house except for Mom, who because exhausted running up and down the stairs to clean and do laundry while she did everything else! We ultimately moved into a house with a basement, and guess where the washer/dryer were located? Yep in the basement, so she still got in her exercise!
ReplyDeleteI love those old homes with the wonderful front porches. I think I will stay put here in the Sacramento Valley though.
ReplyDeleteSue
Looks charming.
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
Todas las casas se ven preciosas, pero con la que yo me quedaría sería con la de la fotografía nº 4.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
Love these porches!
ReplyDeleteHard to believe it was winter.
Redlands looks so warm and inviting.
Beautiful photos as always, Sandy.
One house more beautiful than the other
ReplyDeleteit's hard to choose.
Here in Brazil there are some condominiums that
have this type of construction, but the prices
are high.
Thank you for your visit.
Hope you’re well. Miss you.
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
Hello dear Sandy ♥️
ReplyDeleteFirst of all thank you for the beautiful comment!!! We are having worse sandstorms and very busy to keep house clean all the time 😭
Happy anniversary to you and your hubby dear Friend.it’s quite a time together wow sounds beautiful and fascinating,like fairytale 🥰♥️
May you both continue to experience each other’s company with love and gratitude 🥹🥰
All the houses are so wonderful,inviting and seem cozy because of the weather 👍
It’s hard to believe that winter of mountains doesn’t get to them 🤗
More love ,health to happiness to you and yours 🙏♥️
thanks for your comments. i read and enjoyed them.
ReplyDeleteHello Sandy,
ReplyDeleteI was on your other blog, looking at the pictures of the
animals and reading your conversation with grandma.
The thing is that nowadays when it comes to children
I realize that education is ceasing to exist.
But I'm glad that in your case it was a nice answer.
What impresses me most about Joel Goldsmith is this
metaphysics about the invisible and the manifest. I saw that he was part
of a Christian science but that's not the part that interests me.
The cures he performed are the most interesting part for me and
how he performed such cures. From what I understand
there was no intermediary, it was him with the creator.
What differentiates us as human beings is the level of consciousness of our spirit.
"An untrained mind can do nothing."
Have a good week, Janice.
Oh hi Janice - ...I haven't been checking here enough. Anyway, thanks for the comment and I have so many Joel Goldsmith books - I have always loved his talks and find his works so inspiring. I've read a lot of MBE and knew that Joel's approach and what he was receiving differed in ways from hers.
DeleteBeautiful blog
ReplyDeletePlease read my post
ReplyDelete