Translate

Saturday, August 16, 2025

PUTTING UP PHOTOS FROM OAK GLEN

 Made a trip to Oak Glen awhile back  - another mountain area but about an hour away from us.   I've been meaning to post these so I have them on my blog as a memory.  

We will make another trip in fall to enjoy the fall colors.  This area gets a lot of tourists so its' best to go during the week especially during apple season.  

Things are going well here - lots of time spent with our new granddaughter, now 8 months old.  Our July was a beautiful month weather wise and we had lots of yard work to get done which we still will be working in some areas.

I really don't have much to write about....I guess that's why I don't blog much anymore.  

Hard to believe that we are halfway to September already.  

So that's all I have to talk about.  

















12 comments:

  1. Hace ya tiempo que no visito zona de naturaleza y de montañas. Hace bastante tiempo que subí a Sierra Nevada y allí pasé un día entero.
    Feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy these photos are so beautiful - and starting with the one in your header. You are lucky to have such a gorgeous place to visit only an hour away. Congrats on the new granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. There are so many beautiful places not too far away.. We don't go often because of traffic on the freeways, ugh...gets worse every year. They keep building more and more houses and condos. We're about and hour and a half east of LA and an hour and a half west of Palm Springs. No matter which direction we go its traffic.

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous place. Great photos and I don't blame you for wanting to go back for the Fall color.
    Yard work is so perpetual...
    It never ends for us either.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue. Can't wait for spring. I know you'e been dealing with heat and although July was great up here August has been hot.

      Delete
  4. Your photographs are so beautiful. The purple flower, mountains are so striking against the green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CJ. I'm at my happiest when taking a little road trip somewhere we don't usually get to. Oak Glen is a beautiful place.

      Delete
  5. Although you don't blog much it's always lovely to see a post from you :)
    The photographs you've shared are beautiful.

    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. I always intend to blog more and then falter a bit.

      Delete
  6. The are you visited looks very beautiful 🥰
    The flying water bird is winner of your photography today 👍👍👍🤗
    Loved the painting ♥️
    Sending you much love and best wishes 🙏♥️

    ReplyDelete