Nice to see some photos from Paso and Atascadero! I'm sure you still have hundreds of pictures left from your trip.
I do have a lot - but so many are repetitive or redundant - such as the bottom photo which i must have taken five at a slightly different angle. So I'm trying to not post those.
There are lots of shops and other places that look like they'd be fun to visit there. Looks like a cheery and colorful area.
Paso Robles is one of my favorite places up there.
Nice to see some photos from Paso and Atascadero! I'm sure you still have hundreds of pictures left from your trip.
ReplyDeleteI do have a lot - but so many are repetitive or redundant - such as the bottom photo which i must have taken five at a slightly different angle. So I'm trying to not post those.
ReplyDeleteThere are lots of shops and other places that look like they'd be fun to visit there. Looks like a cheery and colorful area.
ReplyDeletePaso Robles is one of my favorite places up there.
ReplyDelete