Translate

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

FINISHING UP YESTERDAY'S WALK - BEFORE IT BEGAN TO RAIN

I particularly like the blue house below - i managed to get several views.  They way the yard was lit up subtly was so pretty with the trees near the house.





There's always one house in an area that I end up liking and thinking "I could live here".  This blue one is such a house.
















5 comments:

  1. I can see why you like the blue one and there are several I really like along there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rock walls in some of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely place to walk. I can't wait till our weather warms up so we can get out there for long periods of time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy.....Great pictures of your walk. Sometimes I really wish I lived in California. There would be so many beautiful things to see and do. Hopefully I will get back into blogging again soon. I miss my friends...like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Second from the top, the wall coming at an angle on the left of the photo and the cabin and trees...I want to paint that one!

    ReplyDelete