Translate

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

MORE HARMONY IN CALIFORNIA

Posting some more Harmony photos.

I'll probably finally get all my photos posted from January's trip when i find myself up at the central coast again in May.  Laura and I are taking a road trip up to Northern California and a little bit into  southern Oregon coast  the first week or so in May.  Her daughter will join us for part of the trip but probably can't get all the time off work she would need to stay the whole trip with us.  She will fly back at some point.

Harmony has this cute little visitor center where you can walk in and make yourself a cup of coffee or get water.  I looked for the beer but couldn't find any. 







Sometimes when taking a photo I'm so into the textures so of course I have to take lots of photos.  Brick, wood, metal plant life - all go together so well.









3 comments:

  1. They really should have beer on hand for their guests... or wine...since it is wine country there too...at least lots of tasting rooms! I don't think I noticed that one picture on the wall of the cow...it's cute. I need to get back there because it has to be wearing the emerald greens in the countryside right now...everywhere we go the emerald is back!!! As beautiful as it has ever been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! What a great idea to offer to guests. And what a quaint area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's thoughtful for them to offer that center for visitors. I love the cow holding the welcome sign.

    ReplyDelete