I'll do some in this post and some in the next. The weather was probably mid 50's, a bit chilly and breezy but we were going uphill a lot and warmed up. There's just a little bit of spring blooming over here in this area but not much - just a few trees with buds on them, could be dogwoods. I find if I can just get out for at least 2 hours a day I don't get too tired of the weather. The rest of the week through the weekend will be rainy and some snow later. Everything is so green so there's little evidence of any drought here in the mountains. Our local lake also is filling up.
It was easy to get pictures as hardly anybody was home - a few houses had cars around but most didn't.
It was easy to get pictures as hardly anybody was home - a few houses had cars around but most didn't.
piece of heaven where you live my friend!!!
ReplyDeleteglad that weather is better now
Thanks for the walk! :) That is exactly the type of woods I love the most...with all of the conifers and the needles on the ground! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a beautiful walk with so much to look at and so many photos waiting to be taken! Love all of them!
ReplyDeleteThat banner is so cool! Is that a photo you took somewhere?
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone. Laura - This was a scene set up a the LA County Fair like in 2009. I was reviewing my photos and came upon this one again. Thanks Rain - and Baili.
ReplyDeletePretty pictures! What a lovely place to go for a walk.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a beautiful and peaceful area! I would really enjoy a walk through there. And I love your header with the zebras!
ReplyDelete