I would love to take a day sometime and do this again. It was fun and I enjoyed this particularly winery the most. Didn't we visit around four that day. Missing in the pic is Mike who is taking the photos.
Cool that you found this. We visited several in our area and another time we checked out at least a couple in Paso Robles with you guys. We didn't get wine at each one but wanted to look around and see what they were like. That would be a fun thing to do sometime with you guys.
Cool that you found this. We visited several in our area and another time we checked out at least a couple in Paso Robles with you guys. We didn't get wine at each one but wanted to look around and see what they were like. That would be a fun thing to do sometime with you guys.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. And I imagine you felt really happy after the wine tasting :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, that wine day was pretty happy...
ReplyDeleteLaura definitely do this again some time.
Sounds like you had a fun time!
ReplyDelete