Translate

Monday, April 16, 2018

MORE VACATION PHOTOS


This top photo is from a gift shop in Cambria - at the winery we visited.  There was a rack in front of it and the lighting was off so I fixed the contrast and I love the browns in it. 



This shopping area appealed to me, took a few shots of it.  I stopped in the gift shop for a few months looking for something for my niece - anything to do with cats and couldn't find anything although they have a lot of "stuff" in there for tourists.  It's just before you get to San Simeon State Beach.






Another little area near the beach.  Sebastians is a store we have stopped at before.  It's a nice area to hang out for a bit.




The hills behind the horses are part of the Hearst Castle property, which the castle is high up on the top.  I have a photo from far away somewhere and i have photos of inside when taking a tour about 30 years ago.  Not sure where they are.






Moonstone beach area is where a lot of the hotels are facing the ocean.  It's so pretty driving through there. 







5 comments:

  1. Lovely shots, Sandy. What a nice area! Those hills in the background are beautiful. And I really like how colourful all the homes are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really wonderful photos of these areas! My favorite might be the horse in the foreground and the hills in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Martha.. I like the horse too Laura with the background. That's about it for San Simeon and Cambria area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely shots here, those hills in the background are so beautiful.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So scenic! Lovely pictures. I can see why you would enjoy visiting there.

    ReplyDelete