Translate

Saturday, September 1, 2018

A YEAR AGO TODAY - REDLANDS IN 110 DEGREE WEATHER

Right now Redlands shows a temp of 82.  A year ago to the day we were down there and it was 110 degrees.  Here are some photos from that day.  It was beautiful but so hot!  I actually labeled the folder 110 degrees redlands.

Also a front porch post.  The tan house appears to have a small porch and I can't tell if this was just a side view of the house or the front.  I believe it is a side view.

I may have posted that house below before but it wasn't on this blog.

Also the bottom three photos are a view of the banner from farther away.  We were sitting at an outside restaurant in Lake Arrowhead and I used my zoom to go across the lake and photograph these houses.
















7 comments:

  1. The third and fourth photos look like what I would expect a typical postcard of California would look like because of the red awnings and the tall palm trees on the street, you know like in a scene in a movie or something. Just looking at the sky in the Redlands pictures tells me it was one of those days that looked beautiful because of those white clouds in the sky but hides the fact that it's hot as hell.

    Then the Arrowhead Lake pics, what a contrast! It looks so cool and breezy judging by the flags that are flying across the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful place and homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such lovely homes. I especially like the last three photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see your selection of photographs …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you....for looking and taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great and very helpful information and thank you for your lovely comments and it's so wonderful, beautiful and amazing.
    สุขภาพจิต

    ReplyDelete
  7. So colorful and unique. I like how the houses march up the hillside. The houses in Ohio seem so boring sometimes compared to the pretty ones you have there.

    ReplyDelete