I like everything about this old house. It just feels like I could sit on that porch and read or do some sketching and just enjoy the day.
I like the upstairs - and would love to take a tour inside this home. I wonder if that is the master bedroom up on the second floor.
I can't express how much I would love this yard from what I can see in the back. Ever since I moved to the mountains the only yard work I do is rake and I miss planting new plants and watching them grow and creating new spaces. I really miss it!
I like the upstairs - and would love to take a tour inside this home. I wonder if that is the master bedroom up on the second floor.
I can't express how much I would love this yard from what I can see in the back. Ever since I moved to the mountains the only yard work I do is rake and I miss planting new plants and watching them grow and creating new spaces. I really miss it!
Yes, I think it could be the master bedroom up on the second floor.
ReplyDeleteIt does look a very nice place.
All the best Jan
Hi Jan, thanks for the visit.
DeleteIt does look like a lovely home. I'd be interested to see the interior layout.
ReplyDeleteI wish google maps showed the Inside of homes too! that would be something to see.
DeleteThe house is intriguing. I would probably miss being able to plant things too if I didn't have a yard to do it in.
ReplyDelete