Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2019

A YEAR AGO LAST YEAR


Some shots around the mountain.

I wasn't posting much last February and I never did post snow photos around here.  I had the prior years here and there ... but this February now is the most snowy cold February we have experienced since moving to the mountains.

  These photos show not much snow last year at this time. I haven't been able to get out like I did last year because of crazy traffic from people coming up to play in the snow and roads that aren't being kept plowed much.  

I hope to get out more in the coming days.   I'm getting very very tired of being in the house.



















6 comments:

  1. What a difference a year makes! Still beautiful settings even without as much snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, scenic pictures, except there sure are a lot of stairs. I have arthritis in my knees so I always notice stairs now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely pictures …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie - then you would not like these stairs - So many houses around here are built with two to three stories.

    It is definitely scenic over there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosa urbanización de casas, rodeada de Naturaleza. Por mi ciudad no nieva pero acuso el frío cuando entra el aire polar.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete