Always at the change of any season I like to go drive through Grass Valley Lake - a small manmade lake near the Lake Arrowhead Country Club and Golf course.
We were on our way to meet a friend for lunch and got there early so I had a chance to get some photos. Some kind of microclimate was going on - when we left the house it was nice, sunny, not windy and all of a sudden once we got to the lake, the wind blew clouds in and it was so cold.
We were on our way to meet a friend for lunch and got there early so I had a chance to get some photos. Some kind of microclimate was going on - when we left the house it was nice, sunny, not windy and all of a sudden once we got to the lake, the wind blew clouds in and it was so cold.
Looks cold there and in this area it's all micro climate stuff. The lake looks so nice!
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
thanks u 2.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. I like the style of the houses there. The weather has been crazy here, changing from one minute to the next, or so it seems.
ReplyDelete